WHAT THE APP DOES
• Allows you to track your Vaask fixtures from a central dashboard
• Sends alerts when sanitizer levels are low
• Estimates number of days until each fixture will need refilling
• Helps you manage all of your Vaask fixtures, even in different buildings
BENEFITS OF THE APP
• Have staff only check fixtures that need to be serviced
• Adjust sanitizer dosage to best suit users of the space
• Plan refills, maintenance and sanitizer reordering based on usage forecasts
• Sort fixtures based on criteria, such as location or sanitizer levels
• Ensure all fixtures remain filled and operational, reducing the spread of germs
HOW TO USE IT
1. Install Vaask’s app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Create an account.
3. Pair each fixture with your device via Bluetooth.
4. Follow prompts to complete the setup.
5. Share mobile views with staff to manage workflow.
“Vaask is doing exactly what it’s meant to do. Get people’s attention and encourage them to sanitize their hands.”
Patty Williams, property manager of Muse Nashville (Tennessee)
“Vaask is the first company to address the germ problem in an elegant way. While everyone else is producing plastic jugs, Vaask decided to bring (a solution) into the 21st century.”
Emily Smith, lead designer of ES Design Group (Tennessee)
“Vaask blends right in with our sophisticated, modern interiors and makes cleaning your hands quite the experience instead of an afterthought.”
Melody McLeod, lead designer of LG Development (Illinois)
“Vaask is the only hand sanitizer company that’s done something this beautiful. It looks like we designed around them.”
Jack Olshan, managing director of Hotel Versailles (Ohio)
“I liked the high-quality finishes of the product and how the touchless sensor works so well and also warns users if the gel level inside is low.”
Leslie Fossler, Lead Designer, Leslie Fossler Interiors
“Vaask is very eye-catching and would complement any modern home. It added a nice ‘wow’ factor to my new home construction.”
June King, Owner, June King Custom Homes
“It’s really front and center so people are intrigued by it. It’s really apparent what it is. It’s the prettiest hand sanitizer anybody’s ever seen.”
Caryn Paradis, Lead Designer, Caryn Paradis Interior Design
“Vaask fits our lobby and fits our décor. It’s easy to use and easy to maintain. We don’t have to jump through hoops and can refill it with any sanitizer, if we choose to.”
Chris Kosor, General Manager, Origin Austin Hotel
“One of the biggest selling points was being able to use any sanitizer gel, which solved our refill supply problems and lowered costs. Our company is also very focused on being eco-friendly, and using Vaask lets us cut down on plastic and battery waste.”
Timothy Wagner, Facilities Manager for a 2-million-square-foot warehouse
“Vaask was exactly what we were looking for, in terms of the clean visuals and design lines, while also being super functional.”
Kimberly Orr, Lead Designer, Kimberly O Design