Hand sanitizer dispenser previously won Most Sustainable Product and Architect’s Choice Product
SEPTEMBER 19, 2023 — CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Healthcare Facilities Symposium and Expo, which brings together professionals across the industry, today recognized Vaask as Most Innovative Product. The honor adds to the touchless hand sanitizer dispenser being named Most Sustainable Product and Architect’s Choice Product at past events.
The awards recognize those “who have made a profound contribution to the healthcare design industry.”
Built to last, Vaask offers an effective, money-saving hand sanitizing solution. Developed with healthcare industry professionals, the U.S.-manufactured dispenser’s features include:
- No batteries required — runs on AC power or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Made of cast aluminum and steel
- High-capacity sanitizer tank can be easily refilled, cutting down on plastic waste
- No drips, no mess
- Online dashboard tracks sanitizer levels
Click here to learn more about this honor for Vaask.
Click here to see Vaask in action.