Hand sanitizing fixture recognized for sustainability, quality and innovation
OCTOBER 10, 2022 — SAN ANTONIO — The healthcare industry’s prestigious Nightingale Awards today honored Vaask® with its Gold Award. Conducted in partnership with the Center for Health Design and announced at the Healthcare Design Conference + Expo, the Nightingale Awards honor top products in the healthcare built environment.
The awards are named in memory of Florence Nightingale, a tireless advocate for the improvement of care and conditions in military and civilian hospitals in the 1800s. The jury, made up of leaders of firms including Perkins&Will and CannonDesign as well as Ernst & Young, evaluated entries for sustainability, quality, functionality and positive patient outcomes.
Built to last, Vaask offers an effective, money-saving hand sanitizing solution. Vaask’s precise dispensing equipment is reliable and accurate, eliminating mess and waste:
- High-end stepper motor stops dispensing when hand is moved away
- Adjust dispensing volume to your preferred amount so sanitizer ends up in hands and not on the floor
Vaask fixtures are also easier to maintain, saving time and effort:
- High-capacity sanitizer tank requires less frequent refills
- AC power or Power over Ethernet (PoE) — no need for batteries
- Monitor sanitizer levels on a smartphone or computer — no need to individually check units
Click here to learn more about the honor for Vaask.
Click here to see Vaask in action.