Vaask keeps guests, employees healthy in high-touch, high-traffic spaces
NOVEMBER 6, 2023 — TUCSON, ARIZONA — Hand hygiene company Vaask® today announced its touchless hand sanitizer dispensers will be installed in all four of Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment’s casinos in the Southwestern United States. The gaming leader selected Vaask because of its built-to-last, permanent design, which embodies the commitment to long-term thinking shared by the Tohono O’odham Nation that owns and operates the casinos.
For more than 30 years, Desert Diamond has provided world-class gaming, entertainment, dining and accommodations with rapid expansion that includes a new casino under construction near Glendale, Arizona.
Vaask has built a trusted relationship with the American Indian gaming community as an Associate Member of both the Arizona Indian Gaming Association (AIGA) and California Nations Indian Gaming Association (CNIGA). With Vaask, casinos keep staff and guests free from germs while lowering maintenance costs.
Vaask also fixes the frequent frustrations caused by traditional hand sanitizer dispensers, including:
- No drips, no mess: Vaask’s PalmPilot® laser sensor precisely detects hands with the dispenser instantly reversing flow if a person pulls their hand away. No more messy misfires causing damage to floors or creating slip-and-fall risks.
- No corrosion: Vaask features a peristaltic pump that is physically separated from the sanitizer to ensure no corrosion or contamination.
- No replacement needed: Backed by a five-year warranty, Vaask’s cast aluminum construction is a stark contrast to traditional plastic dispensers that are easily broken by frequent use.
- No more changing batteries: Vaask uses AC power or Power over Ethernet (PoE), so there are never any batteries to change.
- No more making the rounds: An online monitoring dashboard automatically alerts Desert Diamond’s maintenance staff when it’s time to refill. The dashboard eliminates the time-consuming chore of checking each individual dispenser and ensures they always stay filled. This technology solves the most common problem with hand sanitizer, which, despite being more essential than ever before, is frequently not used as studies have found 77% of people report dispensers to be empty.
Like the majority of Vaask customers, Desert Diamond asked Vaask’s in-house manufacturing staff to customize its fixtures, adding its logo to each unit and embossing it with a chrome shine to match the specially selected chrome components on each dispenser.
Find out why Tachi Palace also chose Vaask.