This equipment is not designed for maritime use or for use in mobile installations such as caravans or aircraft, except under certain conditions. Contact the Vaask Technical Service Department at +1 (512) 956-7687 with specific requirements.
Inspect the dispenser for transport damage, and do not install or use a damaged unit.
Contact Customer Service at +1 (512) 956-7687 if you find damage.
Before installation, make sure the voltage and frequency listed on the data plate match that of the electrical supply. This data must correspond in order to prevent injury and machine damage. Consult a qualified electrician if you are unsure.
To guarantee the electrical safety of this appliance, it is imperative that continuity exists between the appliance and an effective grounding system. If you have any doubt, get a qualified electrician to check the electrical system of the facility. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for damages caused by the lack or inadequacy of an effective grounding system.
This appliance is not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless a person responsible for their safety has given them supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
This appliance can be used by children age 8 and older and by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or a lack of experience and knowledge, only if someone supervises them or instructs them on the safe use of the appliance and the user understands the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with this appliance, nor shall they clean or maintain the appliance, without supervision.
To prevent accidents and machine damage, read these instructions before installation or use.
For help, call +1 (512) 956-7687.
#2 Philips screwdriver
One (1) Pedestal
Eight (8) #10-32 x 5/8-inch Phillips flat head screws, bagged
One (1) baseplate
One (1) hand sanitizing dispenser
Ensure that the Vaask Pedestal [option C in the diagram below] will be located no more than 8 feet (2.4 m) from a 110V to 220V single-phase outlet with at least 0.25-amp capacity. Most standard outlets meet these requirements.
*The Surface mount can be plugged into an outlet or hardwired by a certified electrician.
1. Remove Pedestal from box 1 and place on a flat, working surface.
2. Remove foam inserts.
3. Place the inserts under the Pedestal to raise it above the working surface.
4. Remove the power cord from the bottom section of the Pedestal and route it through the bottom notch (A).
5. Remove the baseplate from Box 2. Align the baseplate with the bottom of the Pedestal frame. Ensure that the flared end of the holes is facing away from the frame.
6. Using a #2 Phillips screwdriver, attach the baseplate to the bottom of the Pedestal with the eight (8) included screws, starting with the holes on the far left and far right, as shown below.
7. Take the Vaask hand sanitizing dispenser out of Box 3, and remove foam inserts.
8. Attach the power cord connectors from the dispenser to the Pedestal.
9. Carefully align (A) the dispenser to the opening of the Pedestal and slide (B) in until the edges are completely flush.
10. Open the door and hand-tighten the screw in each of the four corners of the enclosure (A).
WARNING: Do not use an electric screwdriver or drill.
11. Set the Pedestal upright on the floor.
12. Plug in, and turn on the switch within the enclosure. The front light should illuminate.
1. With the empty tank still attached, press the “refill system” button to purge the dispenser of residual sanitizer.
2. Press the silver tab on the dip tube connector to remove the empty tank from the dispenser.
• Unscrew the large, red cap on top of the refillable tank.
• Fill the tank to the desired fill level with hand sanitizer gel made of 60% to 95% alcohol.
NOTE: Fire code stipulates that the tank can be filled up
to the following levels:
• 1.2 L in corridors and rooms open to corridors
• 2.0 L in rooms closed off by doors
• Put the large cap back on the dispenser and hand-tighten.
• Connect the filled tank to the dispenser by inserting the dip tube connector into the mating connector.
• Press the “refill system” button to prime the dispenser.
• Once the pump stops spinning, the dispenser is ready for use.
Clean your dispenser once a week with a microfiber cloth and warm water.
Do not use paper towels or abrasive/harsh cleaners. This will damage the finishes.
Return Conditions for New Product Only
Instructions for Return of New Product
Instructions for a Warranty Return
Where Vaask, LLC (“Vaask,” “we” or “us”) has identified in or on product packaging or in a product website description that a Vaask-branded hand sanitizing dispenser has a 5-Year Limited Product Warranty (a “Qualifying Product”), then for that Qualifying Product, Vaask warrants to the original purchaser that the Qualifying Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of five (5) years from the date of original shipment by Vaask of the Qualifying Product (the “Limited Warranty Period”), subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. This is a limited warranty, and it contains specific exclusions and limitations. This limited product warranty is non-transferable and applies only to a Qualifying Product sold directly by Vaask.
If a qualifying defect arises and a warranty claim is received by Vaask within the Limited Warranty Period, Vaask will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, ship new or refurbished replacement parts to the original purchaser at no charge or replace the Qualifying Product with a new or refurbished product at no charge. To the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies for a product defect, and Vaask’s total liability shall not exceed the invoice amount to the original purchaser for the defective Qualifying Product. This Limited Product Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the products are sold directly by Vaask and is valid only to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law.
1. How To Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, you must contact Customer Service at +1 (512) 956-7687 or info@Vaask.com. Proof of purchase must be presented upon Vaask’s request.
In some cases, a Vaask Customer Service representative will schedule a trouble-shooting call with the customer to attempt to diagnose the problem remotely. Based on our remote diagnostics, we may choose to ship the replacement part(s) to the customer free of charge. We may ask the customer to send us the defective components for diagnostics, in which case we will cover the return shipping costs provided the customer follows our shipping instructions. If we send replacement parts, the customer will have the option to install the replacement parts (following our provided instructions) or schedule a repair appointment for Vaask or one of our authorized service providers to conduct the repairs at the customer’s location. If we are unable to diagnose the problem remotely, or if we otherwise determine that replacement of the product is necessary, we will ship a replacement product free of charge. In these cases, the customer may choose to schedule an appointment with Vaask or one of our authorized service providers to install the replacement product.
2. Exclusions And Limitations
This Limited Product Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of a Qualifying Product. Without limiting the foregoing, the Limited Product Warranty does not apply to any Vaask products and services other than Qualifying Products; non-Vaask products, even if included or sold with a Qualifying Product; or consumables (such as hand sanitizer).
THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE TO A PRODUCT OR PART OF A PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN SERVICED, ALTERED, REFURBISHED OR MODIFIED BY ANYONE WHO IS NOT AUTHORIZED BY VAASK, NOR DOES IT APPLY TO ANY COSMETIC DAMAGE SUCH AS DISCOLORATION, SCRATCHES AND DENTS. IN ADDITION, THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE OR DEFECTS CAUSED BY (A) USE WITH NON-VAASK PRODUCTS; (B) ACCIDENT, ABUSE, MISUSE, MISHANDLING, FLOOD, FIRE, EARTHQUAKE OR OTHER EXTERNAL CAUSES; (C) NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR OR AGING OF THE PRODUCT; (D) OPERATING THE PRODUCT (I) OUTSIDE THE PERMITTED OR INTENDED USES DESCRIBED BY VAASK, (II) NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY VAASK, OR (III) WITH IMPROPER VOLTAGE OR POWER SUPPLY; OR (E) FAILURE TO CLEAN THE PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH VAASK’S CLEANING GUIDELINES.
No Vaask agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this Limited Product Warranty. This Limited Product Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If any provision of our Limited Product Warranty is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions will remain enforceable.